Scott... is busy working at Novell and finishing up his Fall semester at BYU. He is really excited for Christmas break so he can work more ($$$, thanks Honey!) and spend more time with his little family. It's a nice relief for him to not have to worry about applying for full-time jobs with the "Big Four" anymore. After three fly-back interviews (KPMG, Deliotte, and PWC) he signed with Price Waterhouse Coopers earlier this month. He starts next Fall!!!
Ashley...is mostly just being Mommy! I just stay home and chase my little boys. When they give me a break I try and whip up a nice meal once in a while. My new hero is Paula Dean. I hope to move to Texas and learn how to be a Super-Southern Cook just like her! It's kind of hard to cook in my tiny kitchen but I work with what I have. Scott promises to get me a huge kitchen with all the "fix'ns" someday. In return I'll throw in lots of yummy meals! I am also always busy with Primary in the Ward. I love being Primary President. It has been the funnest, yet most challenging calling I have ever had! We have our Christmas activity this Saturday including: ornament making, a snowflake walk (like a cake walk), and cooking decorating. We are going to have a great time.
Daniel...is talking up a storm these days. He is in the stage where he repeats everything Scott and I say. His favorite new phase is "that's cool!". We ironically don't say that very much so we aren't sure where he got it from. That's the great thing about kids. Danny loves his little brother and loves to wrestle with him. He is still learning what hurts little Archie and what makes him laugh!
Archie...is almost 5 months. He smiles and laughs more than anyone in the house. He is a great sleeper for mom. We attempted "sleep training" a couple weeks ago and expected him to scream for hours like Daniel did. He surprised us all by just whining for about 10 minutes then falling asleep without being wrapped and without his pacifier. He now sleeps from about 6pm until 4am. I feed him for about 10 minutes then he goes back to sleep until 6-7am. I'm not complaining and thankfully neither is Archie!
3 comments:
This is super cute! I must be doing something wrong. The people that have these just seem like they have things figured out. Anyway, I just love it. Love you!
p.s. I love Paula Dean too!
Ashley!!!
I can't believe you have two kids now! You have such a cute family and you look amazing as always!!! I just had a baby girl six weeks ago! We have a blog too....
www.ckbowerman.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing good!
It's Great Ashley! Blogging is fun, huh? I like your little picture slide show going in the corner. Fun fun.
Post a Comment