I stuffed over 200 Easter Eggs for our Ward Primary Egg Hunt. Daniel found it to be a little overwhelming but all in all, I think the kids had fun.
Archie got a horrible diaper rash. Mommy kept putting cream on it but after no sleep and and bleeding bum I made the call to Uncle Eric for help once again. He told me it just needed air so that just what we did! I think he found it very freeing and his rash healed quickly after that. Archie gives a big shout out to Uncle Eric for always offering his MD skills to our family.
The boys are growing up so fast. They get scrappy with each other sometimes but for the most part they are still best buds. They love bath time and we are glad that they can finally take one together. Archie is pretty good about keeping his head above water...except when he tries to suck on the drain. We are working on that!
We enjoyed watching conference at home. Archie was very tuned in when President Monson spoke. He had a very interesting way of seeing the TV that made us all laugh.
Scott is almost finished with School FOREVER!!! He is taking finals as we speak. We are so proud of him. We are all getting excited for Grandma and Grandpa Cane to come see him Graduate next week.
As for the Mama, I am doing great. I am currently teaching Danny how to "break-dance". I am sure the neighbors love it when we are rocking out upstairs to Chris Brown and Flo Rida'! I am loving working out and finally being able to get outside a bit. There is no substitute for good ol' Sunshine. No matter how in shape I am, I am beat at the end of the day...and as you can tell, so are the boys. We work hard and play even harder! They sure are cute when they sleep, especially because I get a little break. So that's us for now...all in a days work!
No comments:
Post a Comment