Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday's All Around!

JANUARY 14th


Me and my Best Friend Theresa had a wonderful day of putting the kids down for naps, make-up time, then ordering out some yummy food and recorded American Idol! What more could you ask for!!!

I also got a hot date with my hubby who took me to my fave restaurant here called SaltGrass Steakhouse. OOOOhhhh I can smell the Filet Mignon right now! Best Ever! And Texas knows how to cook a steak! It was a great day!



JANUARY 15

Daniel of course celebrated the big 3 the next day. We sang Birthday and he had to have Wall.E included in the celebration. It was a great time. We went shopping for his first bike but he had no interest. He is all about cars and building rockets and buildings. I think he's a little like his dad!


You know Birthdays...everyone has a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,
Everyone from work who knew you says "Hi". We miss you and enjoy your blog.