We were so excited to hear that my little sister Chelsea was coming to visit. We packed it full of all kinds of crazy fun.
The kids loved playing at the park. Chelsea watched the kids so I could finish reading "Twilight" because I refused to watch the movie without finishing the book first. Oh...and I finished it at 11pm and poor Chelsea fell asleep while I was glued to the screen. I am as hooked as all my Young Women now...it's on to New Moon!
You can't come to Houston without going to the beach! We spent the day in Galveston and had a bit too much fun...
Scott took good care of the boys. Archie was a little afraid of the waves and Daniel is a little too brave, go figure.
I made Chelsea "dive" through some waves with me because the surf was high. I learned late that night it was a no-no with my neck injury. I was in the ER at 2am with spasms shooting down my neck into my back. Thank goodness Chelsea was home to be with the boys. The next day was General Conference so we had our friends, The Battisti's, over for lunch and the afternoon session. They were kind enough to put up with my lounging with ice on my neck and drowsiness due to the meds. We still had a great time together, and of course Chelsea watched all the kids while we chilled. Thanks Chels!!!!
Ahhh, girls night out! On her last day here we went to dinner in the 'Woodlands' and had a wonderful dinner together. It was a much needed reunion between sisters and hopefully it won't be too long before she comes back to visit her crazy sister and family!
Thanks Chels for coming. We loved every minute. Just between me and you...don't forget the "backdrowns" you saw when traffic was "rubber-neck'n" cause I want you back to "babbysit"! (just a few Texas words I taught her)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment