Jared Finally made his way to visit us during a break from school. I guess not even video games can keep him awake. I am guessing Pre-Med isn't too easy on him (especially when he is trying to do it in 3 years...what a nut)! We loved having him. He made me remember why I love my little bro so much. We stayed up so late watching YouTube videos and laughing so hard we quite nearly wet our britches!
I ended up making the "love-sick" puppy leave a day early so he could go see his sweetheart, Alicia, in North Carolina. It's pretty cute to see my little bro in love! We love you, Jare. Come back soon!
I have learned this summer that the boys are very creative. This is a beautiful display of body art. Thanks to Crayola washable markers, i just had to hose them down.
With all the Summer heat we decided the boys needed their curls chopped off. This was Archie's FIRST haircut and he did very well. We love the mullet he is rock'n though!
If we want to play outside, we have to be in the water. If feels great! Danny and Arch are sporting their new bald heads...lots of sunscreen!
I was able to go to Young Women's Camp for a couple days a few weeks ago. We had such a great time. It made me love my girls that much more. They are beautiful girls, inside and out. I think we look half-way decent without make-up on. These are pictures of me with three of my YW: Laekynn, Mariah, and Krista.
My little Bro, Jared came to visit us for the 4th of July weekend. It was so great to have him around again. While he was here we showed him our house that is being built and we walked through the model to give him an idea of what it will look at. We took a drive to the Houston Temple, went to Galveston Island, and ate lots of good food. I forgot to take pictures at the beach and the temple so the only pic I got was one of the guys playing video games...boys will be boys. It's always great to have family come and visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment