Families mean work, but they are our great work...and we are not afraid of work!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Mom needs a haircut!
It's that time again when I have to do something crazy with my hair. Here is the product. It's nice to have it a little shorter for the scortching summer but I am trying to grow it out...the key word is..."trying"!
It looks way good ash! I love the new look. Man I wish I had the guts to try something new. Your gorgeous as ever. The house looks good too. I cant wait to see when its done.
P.S- totally love that shirt where did you get it?
4 comments:
It looks way good ash! I love the new look. Man I wish I had the guts to try something new. Your gorgeous as ever. The house looks good too. I cant wait to see when its done.
P.S- totally love that shirt where did you get it?
I got my shirt at this little place here called LaPatricia. There clothes are so cute!
It looks great Ashley!! I am so chicken when it comes to my hair, I wish I was brave like you!!
Oh and the house looks great!! How exciting!!
Wow! I love it! you look gorgeous.
Post a Comment