Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Bunny came town...with a whole lot of help from Mama!

I don't know about the rest of you, but holidays have been a place I have fallen short as a Mom. It seems like something with my health always made us simply and by that I mean cancel all plans and hoped the boys wouldn't notice. I decided it was time for things to change! So here is how the day played out...

BREAKFAST:
German Pancakes


THE BASKET HUNT PEP TALK

ARCHIE'S SEARCH (poor guy had excitement blindness)


25 EASTER EGGS...READY, SET, GO!



With lots of Daddy's help, all the eggs were found.


DINNER:
Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole...basically a long awaited Thanksgiving!


THE CAKE:
Daniel has this obsession with cakes so he begs for one on anything close to a special occasion. I think this counts.












1 comment:

The Mom said...

That was so cute! Your boys are so grown up. I can't believe it. I sure love you guys!
You look fabulous, by the way.