Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mama's Getaway

I went to Phoenix, Arizona all by myself to visit my Mom and my brother Scott's family. It was the best trip I have had in a very long time. I had the time of my life. Here are some of the highlights.


Here's Mom and I just hit'n the town for some shopping and sight seeing. Watch out, we are usually trouble when we are together.


We went to this Ghost town up in the mountains. The view was beautiful but it was a little freaky.



Memorial Day weekend we met up with Scott and Candace for eating and swimming, of course. The restaurant was a cool Southern BBQ place that gave you Mason jars to drink out of...my kind of place.



My bro Scott and his son Chase had the most fun in the pool. All of us girls just lounged by the side and took in some sun.


This is Carter, the newest edition to the Scott Palfreeman Family. He is cutest little guy. He already has that suave smile going on.



On my last day in Phoenix, Scott and Candace took me to the Biltmore Mall. I was in heaven...Armani Exchange, Tiffany's, Coach, Saks 5th Avenue, Cartier, M.A.C., Nieman Marcus, and Gucci. They also had this adorable Puppy store where they had the cutest little dogs ever. Here is one I loved. He loves his lollipop about as much as my kids.

While I was there I also went to a splash park with my sister-in-law, Candace, and had a lot of time to just sit, talk and laugh with my family. Being in Phoenix made me want to investigate Houston more and see what it has to offer. To my surprise, we have the shopping and some fun parks I can't wait to take the boys to. Living in a huge city makes it hard to know what's there...let the exploring begin!

Thanks Mom for partying with me all day and talking to me all night. I have never been more thankful for our relationship than now. You are my best friend and such an Angel!

Scott and Candace, your family is beautiful and your home so warm. You are both such incredible examples to me of the person I want to be. Candace, you are such a wonderful wife and mother. I am so glad I got to spend so much time talking, crying, and laughing with you. I am so thankful you are my sister. I love you both!

No comments: