Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sister's Retreat 2010

The Palfreeman sister decided to have our 1st Sister's Retreat. So Danyelle, Lacey, and Chelsea all came to my hometown to see what Houston, Texas is all about. Here's a little run down of out days and nights on the town.


THURSDAY: Danyelle arrives
Lunch at Potbelly's
Pick-up Crave Cupcakes (for later)
Lacey and Chelsea arrive at the airport
Head home and give them the grand tour of our new house
Dinner at Mamacitas

FRIDAY: Danyelle and Lacey went to the temple while Chelsea and I went grocery shopping.
Shopping the Woodlands.
Dinner at Cheddars


SATURDAY: IKEA
The Beach
Dinner at Bennihana





Sunday we went to church and just hung out together. Monday everyone had to go home. We had so much fun and we're already planning next year. I love you my dear sisters. Thanks for helping me remember what family is all about.



1 comment:

Candace said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! You all look so tan, we really need to come to TX sometime. I heard you are coming down here though, can't wait to see you.