While I was going through some baby things, Archie found something he hadn't see in months, a pacifier. Once he figured out what it was and how it worked, he laid on the floor and looked like he was in Heaven. That only lasted about 3 minutes then he didn't even remember it existed.
Archie FINALLY has signs of a tooth coming in on the bottom now that we are approaching his 10th month. He still refuses to eat baby food of any kind so I am hoping his teeth will help him eat real people food now. It's so funny, he gags and sometimes throws up so he doesn't have to swallow.
Daniel's new obsession is "Finding Nemo". He watches it at least once a day. It amazes me how fast he is growing up. He is a great big brother and is more like his daddy everyday. He is fascinated with anything that plugs in or can be taken apart, even if it's not suppose to!
Mother's Day was wonderful. I was released from my calling as Primary President so I didn't have a care in the world. Scott and the boys went shopping and got me all kinds of wonderful things: a new pair of jeans, my favorite perfume (Miracle), some white shoes, and of course all my favorite candy! It was so cute to watch the boys have time out with Daddy to give me a wonderful Mother's Day. He is training them right...that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment