nu=3233)696);78)2324696(69582ot1lsi.jpg)
nu=3255)+56%29282%29WSNRCG%3D3233787+37897nu0mrj.jpg)
I went to my sister, Lacey's Wedding in Nauvoo, IL. It was so much fun to visit my family and see my little sister so happy and in love. She made a beautiful bride and we love Talmadge. He'll fit right in our crazy "Palfreeman" family.
nu=3255)+56%29282%29WSNRCG%3D32337879%3B88%3B4nu0mrj.jpg)
Scott stayed home with the boys and caught up on "guy time". I know they all missed having a lady in the house though. They all agreed it was my cook'n they missed the most!
As our move draws near, I have started packing and Scott went to Houston to look for a place for us to live. It was a lot harder then we thought! Houston is so big and there are so many things to consider. Sooo...we are still homeless as of today but hopefully we will be able to secure something in the next couple weeks. Until then, we will just keep on keep'n on!
2 comments:
Me and Scott were just wondering about you guys and if you had found a place to live. There is a lot to consider, I'm sure you will find the perfect place soon. I bet that the guys are so happy to have you back. It was so good to see you and I cant wait till we see you and your cute family again. Hopefully it will be really soon!
Hey, how are you doing? Lacey looks so gorgeous! Well, she looks just like you : ) The kiddo's are getting big! Have you guys listed your apt yet? Kelby and I are having trouble getting into wymount...any suggestions?
Post a Comment