Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Archie, Archie...He's our Man!



I was Party Time in the Cane house. Our little Archer Joseph turned 1 yesterday. We started the festivities with a little decorating. Daniel had a great time helping Daddy with the balloons.



...then of course singing and cake. Archie had a surprising reaction to his birthday cupcake. Have a looksy...



Arch finally got the idea and enjoyed every crumb!



Scott was having a little trouble with his as well but he didn't like the idea of me catching it on camera...but I did...kind of...



...then this is what happened!





The boys started crying when the food fight began. I think they thought we had lost our minds, especially because Mom and Dad are always telling them not to make a mess ANYWHERE! It was the highlight for Scott and I though!

After everyone and everything got cleaned up, it was time for presents. He has more in the mail coming, but so far he got:

*An outfit and Sesame Street cars from Papa Dan and Grandma Sandy



*A picture from his cousin Hayley (I especially love the high heels on me in the pic!)



*Contribution to his college savings plan from Grandma and Grandpa Cane and Mom and Dad! (He'll thank us someday!)

It was a great day. We love you Archie. Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Hall said...

Happy Birthday to Archie!! I'm glad to have found your blog- it's fun to know what you are up to. I hope you can find a fabulous house in Houston- good luck with the move! (Let me know if you need any driving with kid tips- I'm a pro!:) www.happeninhalls.blogspot.com