Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Parent's Night Out!



This last Friday Scott and I went on a triple date with some of our best friends from our Ward here in Wymount. It was a evening to let loose and have one last crazy night without the kids. Our first stop was Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse.



Maeva and Jonathan



Rachel and Chris

Then if was off to BYU "Cosmic Bowling". We looked so styl'n in our bowling shoes.



Scott and Chris played a few games...and Maeva showed her expert skills on DDR!



Bowling was the highlight! Yep, that's right, I won but I really don't know how since I haven't played since High School. We all had a blast.


2 comments:

Candace said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Let us know how the move and everything is going!

Brittany Hall said...

What a top night! I'm so jealous, how fun. Did you catch the finale of SYTYCD? Wahoo!