Friday, September 12, 2008

Buckle'n Down for "Ike"!!!

I wanted a storm and there is one coming for sure. We are expecting winds up to 80 miles an hour to last for about 12 hours not to mention rain coming down with it. We have set up camp in the master bedroom closet for tonight when the eye of the storm is suppose to hit us. I was going to wait until we decorated more (a few more pieces of furniture and curtains) to post pictures of the apartment. They said we may get some broken windows though so I thought I would give you a preview in case it gets messy with the storm.









On a much lighter note...the boys are doing great and growing up! They are loving having Daddy around for so long. PWC pushed Scott's start date back a little because of the hurricane but hopefully next week sometime he will finally get to start.





Well, we are buckled down and just waiting for the storm. We will send pictures and hopefully some video of the action later.

2 comments:

Jon and Maeva said...

the appartment looks great. I love the breakfast nook, or the dining area.So nice!! I hope you enjoyed your storm, and can't wait to hear all about it.

Jon and Maeva said...

Okay I love the bownies for birthday cake. That is so hilarious, and very genius of you. You have got to have a cake on your birthday!!! I'm glad you guys are okay. It must have been quite crazy to experience that.