Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged..Huh?

Sorry you haven't seen any new pics from our adventures here in Houston. We have been very busy. Scott was working 14 hour days all last week and I about died. The Sunday before I was called as Young Women's President in the Ward. I am feeling a little overwhelmed to say the least but it is going to be good. And just a little side note...Accountants don't have the dream job everyone thinks it is! So a big Shout out to all the wives that say home while their husband Account, Forcast, Doctor, or whatever...I hear ya! Now I will take care of this tag thing.

Well I guess it's my turn!

8 TV shows I watch:

1.The Biggest Loser
2. So you think you can Dance
3. One Tree Hill (I am sooo still into High School drama)
4. Friend's reruns, they never get old
5. The Soup (on 'E')
6. BYU Football
7. Hero's
8. The Today Show

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. P.F. Changs
2. Los Hermonos
3. Chef's Table (only when PWC is buying!)
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Outback
6. Any Springfield Style Chinese food!
7. Jack n' the Box
8. Wendy's

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I heard the boys playing and went to play too
2. I made breakfast, if pouring cereal counts.
3. Watched the Today show
4. Got really excited to hear that Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, and The Jonas Brothers are coming to the Houston Rodeo and Livestock show! How awesome is it to live here! (Candace, I think I will need to borrow that belt buckle!)
5. We found out that Scott's cousin Michael is receiving the Bronze star in the Army.
6. I put my two cute ones to bed and they were out by 6!
7. Scott came home from work before 7pm!!!!
8. I laid on the couch with Scott all evening while chatted a bit and watched Heroes.

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Scott getting home at 5 like the good ol' days
2. Getting a second car
3. Scott finally getting all the recognition he deserves
4. Not having to worry about money
5. Having a good ol' family BBQ in OUR backyard.
6. Seeing Jared get home from his mission...I can't wait!
7. Getting to see all my family together at once
8. My mom getting baptized

8 Things on my wish list:

1. Building our dream house
2. Serving a mission with Scott
3. Starting my own Non-Profit Organization to better communities
4. Find a cure for my headaches
5. Be able to retire and have Scott home everyday!
6. Take the boys to Disney World
7. The Presidential Candidates would just tell the truth
8. World Peace!

8 people I am tagging:

1. Maeva
2. Amber-Rose
3. Kristy
4. Stephanie
5. Julie
6. Anne
7. Mom
8. Thanks for taking all the sister's Candace!

Well, I finished too!

7.

No comments: