Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ants in my Pants!!!


Archie found out first hand today what it feels like to be attacked by the dreaded fire ants of the South. It broke my heart to see all those bites on his legs and feet. He recovered better then me I think.

Speaking of Archie, he is walking of course but it took a while. Sorry I am just now getting a video posted.



With all the new space to dirty up the boys have done well to help mommy out! I just love my boys!


3 comments:

Jon and Maeva said...

I miss your boys, they truly are adorable. And look at Archie go. Before you know it he will be running.

PTD Trader said...

Those fire ants are mean bugs. Just before we moved back to Utah Peyton was attacked when she walked right over there hole and she screamed and cried about those bites she still has scars on her toes from them. Just before we moved from the complex we lived we had 6 holes sprout up in our front yard like over night.Needless to say I am glad I am spending a year away from while Michael is gone.

Ian and Resa said...

Hey Ashley, I found your blog through other people in the ward. I am so happy you guys are loving it in Texas. We might be going there next year for medical school. Here's our blog if you want to check it out: http://www.mcalister3.blogspot.com/
Take care!