We are staying very busy but we love all the changes. Scott got a new toy or "commuter car" as he calls it. I didn't even see it until he had bought it. And I thought the "skater boy" was buried in his business suit...

He took me on a date the next day and we felt like we were in High School again; the Hot Guy, Nice Car, Rock Music, and a wonderful night out with my Prince! Congrats Scott on your new car...I love it but I love YOU in it even more!
3 comments:
haha the car is totally awesome! I wish I was there in the warmth. oh well enjoy every min of it. Love you guys.
Sounds like you guys are getting settled there in TX. The boys are growing up so fast holy cow! And I was wondering where Archie got that blond blond hair, that is so funny. It was so good talking to you the other day. We should talk again soon. Happy Thanksgiving!
Ashley!! Cool Car! Where have you been? I have been calling you and leaving messages? Hope everything is going well for you! Miss you!
Post a Comment