Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shout out to my Mama

Mom came to visit for a few days so we could drive to Dallas together to see our favorite Missionary return from Guatemala.

It was great to finally show off our new home in the South to my Mom. While she was here we:
* went crazy at Ikea (who can resist) and added a few decor touches to the apartment
* stayed up late laughing and crying all night
* went to a make-up store where I made up Mom for Halloween, only it was November...oops!

We had so much fun embarrassing ourselves everywhere we went. Thanks Mom for coming to see me and just a little "Shout Out" to her for being everything a daughter could ask for. Mom I love you more then I could ever say. I hope pray to be the woman you are and have become. To my most favorite, beautiful Southwest Flight Attendant in the world, I LOVE YOU!

It was so great to be together when Jared saw his ladies (Mom and Sis) for the first time in two years. Jared looked amazing and boy did I miss those bear hugs! He spoke Spanish so fast even the Latinos in Dallas couldn't understand him. Welcome home Jared...now come visit me!!!!

1 comment:

Sean & Meagan said...

That is such a great picture...wow...