Monday, May 11, 2009

At Last....We are getting a HOUSE!



Most of you know we have been looking for a house for over 1 1/2 years and haven't been able to find just what we thought we wanted. We stumbled upon this house on our way to finalize things on a different one. It is going to be so great for our little family with plenty of room to entertain. We are so excited and can't wait to watch our first home be built.

Danny and Archie LOVE the playground across the street from where our house will be. We had good times!


6 comments:

Julie said...

Ashley!! So exciting. How long will it take to build your house? How exciting you'll get to pick out everything. Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun. I'm so glad.

Candace said...

That is exciting, it is hard to find a house that fits you and your families taste, I think. I've looked at all the pictures and it looks so nice. Keep us posted on all the progress. Again that is so fun! Say hi to all your boys!

Brittany H. said...

Congratulations! That's way exciting!! I can't wait to see how you decorate the place!

Anne said...

Any recent pictures? How much longer until it is built? Looks like a beautiful home! I will see it in December!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Jon and Maeva said...

Nice, be sure to post when its built and you get to move in. I am excited for you, Maeva is envious i am sure.

shawna said...

Hey Ashley! I was excited to see your comment on my blog! I haven't updated it in forever! Hopefully I will get some more updated pics on it soon. I live in Nashville, TN.