Families mean work, but they are our great work...and we are not afraid of work!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Update!
Here is the last picture I took a week ago. We are closing on the house in two weeks so I will take more this weekend of the inside. We are so excited!
That's exciting! We can't wait to see it in person. I was just thinking it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Was the last time Chase's blessing? Anyway we miss you and wish you were here.
5 comments:
Wow! It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you!
It looks amazing! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
That's exciting! We can't wait to see it in person. I was just thinking it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Was the last time Chase's blessing? Anyway we miss you and wish you were here.
I love it. It is beautiful. Can't wait to see more
Looks wonderful! So happy for you! Can't wait to visit you in December!
Post a Comment