Thursday, September 3, 2009

You Have to Make Room for Girl Time!

As some of you know, and others don't...I injured my neck about 8 years ago snowboarding. Thankfully a specialist here in Houston found through MRI that I have 3 ruptured discs in my spine. I have since had 5 surgeries for injections and 2 surgeries to kill the nerves at the point of injury. Wow! And I thought child birth hurt. I am getting better, slowly but surely.

I have to give a ginormous shout out to my sweet, sweet, husband who has not only continued to treat me like a Queen, but to be there for my every need through all of my medical drama. I have no doubt that the greatest blessing in my life is my husband. I love you Baby!

With all this drama, I have to get out and have some girl time...and alone time to remind myself that life isn't so crazy all the time and fun is needed. I am so thankful for my friends and family that have made this fight easier.

And a big thanks to the greatest mom in the world for being my coach and cheerleader even at 1am when I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. You are my Hero Mom and always will be!

Me and my "adopted daughter" Laekynn

Me and my good friend Tracey

JUST A THOUGHT...I think this whole "family" blog thing is turing into my personal journal :)

No comments: