Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend



On Saturday me and the boys beat the heat in the pool.



Father's Day! We surprised Daddy with a nice display of clothes and snacks he likes.



Scott is looking good in his new threads. I'm getting better all the time at shopping for my hubby. This time I only have to return one thing!



With boys like Arch and Danny, who wouldn't have a wonderful Father's Day. Scott has way too much fun with those boys!


Here's one happy little family all ready for church on Father's Day. What a wonderful weekend. Happy Father's Day Scott! We love you!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Scott is one lucky guy, those pictures are so cute! The more Chase is around the more I hope the next one is a calm girl, so kudos for having to boys. I'm sure your arms are always full.

Oh and you are so tan in that last picture, and I am jealous you guys have a pool so close by that has got to be so fun for the boys.

Chris @ Heavy Steps said...

Hi Cane Family! Its the Crosby Family. I just wanted to say hi. I ran into everyones blog. I am just saying hi. It looks like you have a real happy family!

Chris