There is finally meat and some fresh fruits and vegetables in the stores so we are eating good meals again. Slowly but surely things are getting back to normal. The boys don't even notice when we are having to adjust to something. We threw out our old table because it smelled from rotting wood so the boys had to eat on cardboard until we got our table. I don't think they minded one bit.
We got our kitchen table and window coverings this last week. That has been my favorite. It transformed our apartment. We still have a few small things to add but for the most part it feels very comfy. It has been so fun to finally decorate in my style instead of just with what I had. For all of you that are interested, here are a couple pictures of our new accents. My favorite are the bright green bar stools I painted...Yowza!
5 comments:
The apartment looks great! Glad you are all doing well and enjoying life...even the 'storms'! LOVE the green stools. Hugs to you all.
Love, Candi and Len : )
I love it. your appartment looks great. I love the table and the curtains. so nice.
It looks like you guys are taking full advantage of IKEA. Everything looks just perfect for your own unique style. You look like you are getting it all done really quick, I wish I could say the same. The boys are as cute as ever give them a hug for us.
I love your home it is beautiful. Your boys are adorable. My how everyone has grown up having babies and such. By the way this is Jennifer Teague. I found your blog through Amber Rose's.
Hey Ashley! I just found your blog through blog stalking. I love the way you have decorated your new apartment!
Post a Comment